The Research Managers of the Department – 4.1 Research Management and Transfer will be happy to assist you with the process of applying for internal and third-party funding for your projects. We will:
- help you find the right funding opportunity for your proposed project,
- review your proposals and obtain signatures,
- help you produce funding plans and verify their suitability and compliance with the relevant guidelines,
- give you feedback on draft applications and provide templates,
- support you in managing contracts and negotiating consortium agreements,
- advise you on utilising your research results.
Contact us in good time to take advantage of our full range of services.
Biology, coordinated DFG programmes of the Medical Faculty*
Research Advisor (Biology, coordinated DFG programmes of the Medical Faculty*)
Chemistry, Pharmacy, Psychology, DFG Scientific Instrumentation
Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, other facilities, SFF
Humanities and Social Sciences, Economics and Law